I am glad to welcome the wonderful mangoDAO!
I, @YakovByakov, am requesting a grant to support what has been done in the process of creation and will also be done under my supervision for the mango CIS community.
A little about myself: I represent a large friendly family of the CIS crypto community, united by various interests. Our main focus is trade automation and capital management - hamster-bot - which has been operating on centralized exchanges since 2018 (more than 10 are now available).
In view of the prevailing trend towards decentralization, we decided to develop our systems in this direction, using the first real fully functional decentralized crypto exchange - mango.markets!)
* writing review articles, comparisons with other exchanges and instructions on mango (5 large articles for 20 minutes of reading here (https://medium.com/@foresterufa));
* placement of a series of articles on additional media sources (telegram groups of our communities, Twitter, information sites, TradingView (ranked in the top 5 in the CIS in crypto, since 2017))
-Telegram: Contact @bothamster
-Telegram: Contact @investteamhmbt
-Telegram: Contact @phoenixxmbt
-Telegram: Contact @phoenixfundpro
-Telegram: Contact @roboteve
-Telegram: Contact @bitmextrue
-Telegram: Contact @morethanchat
-Telegram: Contact @TradeLinkOfficial
-Telegram: Contact @budushee_deneg
-Telegram: Contact @BEST_of_Tu
-Telegram: Contact @cryptonarnianews
-Trader ROBO_Trading — Trading Ideas & Charts — TradingView
-mango.markets exchange — Блог на vc.ru
-Санкции: Куда податься криптонавтам? ТОП DeFi бирж | Пикабу
coverage of more than 35,000 users;
* creation of a separate telegram chat and channel for the CIS
-Telegram: Contact @mangomarkets_CIS;
* translation of Mango V3 into Russian;
What’s in the process:
* connecting our automated trading system to mango (the process is not fast, but work is already actively underway), and each mango user will be able to use unique automated trading strategies for free, as well as add their own strategy, or join capital management (read more)
What will be done:
* Support for newly created mango documentation in the form of translations
* Maintaining the mango CIS community;
* Distribution of newly created media information on our resources with coverage of more than 35,000 users;
* Mango V4 translation (when it will be released);
* Translate mango documents into Russian, in GitBook, approximately 30 thousand words;
* We will focus on the development of business and trading volumes on mango, among our community, in which you have a huge network. You can get acquainted with the annual report on our management here (this does not include independent bot users, with no less volumes);
*Planned to participate in the Solana hackathon closer to the end (trading bot).
I consider adequate payments of $ 6,000 per month for creating a team for a year, continuing to create a community, events at thematic crypto expos.
I also think that the allocation of 500,000 MANGO linearly distributed for 5 years will be adequate to maintain the entire information community, update and maintain document support, as well as hamster-bot trading tools.
Thank you for your time and trust, and we will be happy to answer any questions!