Grant Application - pan

Dear Mango DAO,

I am writing to request a grant for continued development contributions to the Mango core product. I have been working on Mango in various capacities since just after the initial alpha launch in March 2021.

Here is some background on some of my contributions so far:

• V1/V2 liquidator and basic platform stats
  • V2 (5 token) contract development and testing
  • V3 contract/client development and testing
  • V3 liquidator/keeper development and maintenance
  • Various UI contributions
  • Supporting users, developers, and integration partners

And some of the key areas I plan to focus my time on in the future include:

• Internal platform health metrics, centralised logging, alerting systems including on-call response
  • Creating a realistic testnet environment for testing the impact of new Solana features on Mango
  • V4 development and operations/devops

This work has been some of the most challenging but fulfilling I have undertaken. As an active member of the team, I have thoroughly enjoyed providing value to the DAO and learning from and working with my teammates, and I would love to continue this.

To that end I am requesting a grant of $10,500 per month for a period of one year, with a clawback option for the DAO and some responsibilities, milestones, and KPIs agreed with the team. This will allow me to support myself financially while continuing this work, which I believe adds great value to the project.

Thank you for your consideration. Please don’t hesitate to comment or reach out if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

pan

7 Likes

Fully support this proposal, have been very closely with pan for more than a year, he’s one of the longest contributors to the project.

1 Like

Full support from me its great to cooperate with pan

1 Like

Would love to see pan get this proposal approved. He’s super approachable, has added a bunch of value and I have no doubt he’ll continue doing so.

1 Like